MasterEmaco SBR 2 - High dispersion SBR Latex ensuring higher mixing efficiency with water reduction for site batched mortars & waterproofing/bonding slurry/screed
What is MasterEmaco SBR 2?
MasterEmaco SBR 2 is a milky-white, Styrene-Butadiene co-polymer latex liquid, produced from styrene and butadiene by high pressure emulsion polymerization with high dispersive properties.
Where does MasterEmaco SBR 2 work?
Concrete repair: Spalled concrete, repairing floors, beams and pre-cast slabs, chajjas etc.
- Bond Coat: For bonding new concrete to old concrete, plaster, stone/brick masonry.
- Plaster repair: For repairing plaster or making water proof plaster which is better than normal plaster.
- Floor screeds and toppings: Abrasion resistant and non-dusting floors.
- Waterproofing: Basements side walls and rafts, lift pits, inspection pits, sunken/overhead water tank, sunken portions of bathrooms and toilets, balconies, chajjas, exposed roofs before finished screed.
- Other typical applications: Bedding tiles, fixing or re-fixing slip bricks.
What benefits from MasterEmaco SBR2?
- Multiple applications: Robust product that is economical, easy to handle and store.
- Easy to Mix: Faster mixing to enhance worker efficiency.
- Shrinkage/crack control: High flexural /tensile strength to control cracking.
- Mortar modifier- Improved flexibility, no bleeding, lower water cement ratio and high resistance to water penetration.
- Improves physical/mechanical properties – higher abrasion resistance, good adhesion to building materials similar thermal characteristics to concrete.
- Corrosion control: Prevents corrosion of embedded steel.
- High Dispersion technology: Allows for better workability at slightly reduced water