MasterFlow 920 AN - Universal, High Performance, Methacrylate Resin Based, Styrene Free, Anchoring Mortar
What is MasterFlow 920 AN?
MasterFlow® 920 AN is a two-component, high performance thixotropic, styrene free, and methacrylate based chemical anchoring mortar.
Where does MasterFlow 920 AN work?
- Anchoring of rebar in preformed holes in concrete
- Fixing of anchoring bolts
- Fixing of bolts, screws and beaming plates
- Installation of bonded rebar/shear reinforcement
- Low temperature applications down to -5°C
- Fixing gates, blinds, antennas and other domestic uses
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 920 AN?
- Easy to use, no mixing required
- High adhesive power
- Fast curing for quick installation
- For medium and high load fixing
- Can be used in diamond drilled holes
- High early and final mechanical strengths
- Applicable in slightly damp conditions
- Can be used at low or high temperatures
- For use with a standard silicon gun (280 ml)
- Very low shrinkage
- For interior and exterior use
- Suitable for technical applications where high performance is needed
- Performance guaranteed by ETA certification
- Styrene and solvent free formulation