MasterGlenium ACE 8588 – High-range superplasticiser with super retention technology
What is MasterGlenium ACE 8588?
MasterGlenium ACE 8588 is an innovative polycarboxylic ether (PCE) based superplasticiser that has super retention technology. Due to a specifically tailored constitution of the active material, this admixture shows formerly unknown adsorption characteristics to cement. As a result, MasterGlenium ACE 8588 provides exceptional good early strength development. While conventional admixture for high early strength concomitantly suffer from high workability loss over time and eventually lower final strength, MasterGlenium ACE 8588 overcomes this dependency and provides much improved slump retention and vastly increased final strength of concrete.
The formerly unrivaled combination of early strength, slump retention and final strength development allows MasterGlenium ACE 8588 to be considered for precast application.
It is formulated to comply with ASTM C494 for Type F admixtures.
Where does MasterGlenium ACE 8588 work?
MasterGlenium ACE 8588 is compatible and recommended for use with:
- Viscosity Modifying Agents to produce SCC
- MasterAir 202, air entraining admixture, to improve freeze-thaw resistance
What is the benefits of using MasterGlenium ACE 8588?
MasterGlenium ACE 8588 offers the following benefits for the precast concrete industry:
- High impermeability and strength
- Improved durability
- Very high workability
- No segregation even at high workability
- Excellent concrete quality
- Produce Rheoplastic and Self Consolidating Concrete with a low w/c ratio.
- Optimize curing cycle by shortening curing time or decreasing curing temperature.
- Eliminate heat curing.
- Eliminate energy required for placing, consolidation and curing.
- Increase productivity.
- Improve surface appearance.
- Produce durable precast concrete elements
- As compared to the traditional superplasticisers, improve engineering properties such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths