MasterGlenium ACE 8568 – High-range superplasticiser with super retention technology
What is MasterGlenium ACE 8568?
MasterGlenium ACE 8568 is a new generation superplasticiser for concrete containing polycarboxylate ether polymers, developed primarily for use in ready-mix and precast concrete industry. The ability to work with low water cement ratio and still obtain extended slump retention allows for the manufacture of high quality concrete.
MasterGleniumACE 8568 is free of chloride and has been formulated to comply with the requirements of ASTM C494 for Types A and F admixtures. MasterGlenium ACE 8568 is compatible with all cements meeting recognised international standards.
Where does MasterGlenium ACE 8568 work?
MasterGlenium ACE 8568 is suitable for work with normal to low water/cement ratios. The high water reduction, early strength and slump retention make MasterGlenium ACE 8568 the ideal admixture for the ready-mix and precast concrete industry. The use of MasterGlenium ACE 8568 also allows the manufacture of high performance concrete with high early (18-24 hours) and final strength.
What is the benefits of using MasterGlenium ACE 8568?
- High impermeability and strength
- Improved durability
- Very high workability
- No segregation even at high workability
- Excellent concrete quality
- Optimize curing cycle by shortening curing time or decreasing curing temperature.
- Eliminate heat curing.
- Eliminate energy required for placing, consolidation and curing.
- Increase productivity.
- Improve surface appearance.
- Produce durable precast concrete elements
- As compared to the traditional superplasticisers, improve engineering properties such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths