MasterGlenium SKY 8713 – New generation extended slump retaining high range water reducing admixture
What is MasterGlenium SKY 8713?
MasterGlenium SKY 8713 is a new generation super slump retaining concrete admixture. It contains polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formulated to give exceptionally high water reduction and extended slump retention.
MasterGlenium SKY 8713 is free of chloride and complies with BS5075 Part 3: 1985, BS EN 934-2 and ASTM C494 Type A and Type F and is also compatible with all cements meeting recognised international standards.
Where does MasterGlenium SKY 8713 work?
- Wherever longer slump retention is required without affecting set times and early strengths significantly.
- concrete with less water content than with conventional admixtures
- faster mixing logistics during large jobs
- high flowability concrete
- highly durable concrete
- high strength concrete
- ready-mixed concrete
- self compacting concrete
- mass concrete
- long distance transportation
- pumped concrete