MasterGlenium SKY 8120 – New generation superplasticising and set retarding admixture developed for hot climates
What is MasterGlenium SKY 8120?
MasterGlenium SKY 8120 is a new generation superplasticiser and set retarding admixture developed for use in hot climate. It contains modified polycarboxylate ether and other polymers and is specially formulated to give high water reduction and reduced slump loss.
Where does MasterGlenium SKY 8120 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8120 is suitable for work with normal to low water/cement ratios. The high water reduction, early strength and slump retention make MasterGlenium SKY 8120 the ideal admixture for the ready-mix concrete industry. The use of MasterGlenium SKY 8120 also allows the manufacture of high performance concrete with high early (18-24 hours) and final strength.
What is the benefits of using MasterGlenium SKY 8120?
- High impermeability and strength
- Improved durability
- Very high workability
- No segregation even at high workability
- Excellent concrete quality
- Increase productivity.
- Improve surface appearance.
- As compared to the traditional superplasticisers, improve engineering properties such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths