MasterGlenium SKY 8709 – New generation superplasticising admixture for extended slump retention
What is MasterGlenium SKY 8709?
MasterGlenium SKY 8709 is a new generation superplasticiser for concrete. It contains polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formulated for ready-mix concrete where slump retention, high strength and durability are required in hot climates.
Where does MasterGlenium SKY 8709 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8709 is suitable for work with normal to low water/cement ratios. The high water reduction, early strength and slump retention make MasterGlenium SKY 8709 the ideal admixture for the ready-mix concrete industry. The use of MasterGlenium SKY 8709 also allows the manufacture of high performance concrete with high early (18-24 hours) and final strength.
What is the benefits of using MasterGlenium SKY 8709?
- High impermeability and strength
- Improved durability
- Very high workability
- No segregation even at high workability
- Excellent concrete quality
- Increase productivity.
- Improve surface appearance.
- As compared to the traditional superplasticisers, improve engineering properties such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths