MasterGlenium SKY 8735 – High range superplasticiser with super retention technology
What is MasterGlenium SKY 8735?
MasterGlenium SKY 8735 is a polycarboxylic ether (PCE) based superplasticiser formulated with super retention technology. The optimal combination of slump retention and final strength development allows MasterGlenium SKY 8735 to meet demanding concreting requirements, often exceeding the performance of conventional superplasticisers.
The high water reduction and slump retention make MasterGlenium SKY 8735 the ideal admixture for the ready-mix concrete industry. MasterGlenium SKY 8735 is chloride free and complies with BS 5075 Part 3:1985, BS EN 934-2 and ASTM C 494 type D and G.
Where does MasterGlenium SKY 8735 work?
- High water reduction capacity over conventional superplasticizers
- Hot weather concreting and long distant transport
- Low permeability and high durability concrete
- Flowability for ease of placement and compaction
- No retempering with extended slump retention
- Improve surface quality with minimal bleed water
- Superior cohesion with ease of pumping