MasterGlenium SKY 8761 – High range superplasticiser with super retention technology
What is MasterGlenium SKY 8761?
MasterGlenium SKY 8761 is a polycarboxylic ether (PCE) based superplasticiser formulated with super retention technology. MasterGlenium SKY 8761 provides good workability over extended period without compromising on concrete strength development.
The ability to work with low water cement ratio and still obtain extensive slump retention allows for the manufacture and easy placement of high quality concrete.
The superior combination of early strength, slump retention and final strength development allows MasterGlenium SKY 8761 to meet demanding concreting requirements, often exceeding the performance of conventional superplasticisers.
Where does MasterGlenium SKY 8761 work?
- High water reduction capacity over conventional superplasticizers
- Hot weather concreting and long distant transport
- Low permeability and high durability concrete
- Flowability for ease of placement and compaction
- No retempering with extended slump retention
- Improve surface quality with minimal bleed water
- Superior cohesion with ease of pumping