MasterProtect 180 - A non-toxic solvent free high build, protective epoxy resin coating
What is MasterProtect 180?
MasterProtect 180 is a protective high build epoxy resin coating specifically developed to protect concrete. Supplied as a two-component system comprising pigmented base and a hardener, it requires only on site mixing to produce an easily applied decorative and chemically resistant finish.
Where does MasterProtect 180 work?
- Internal protection of concrete tanks containing drinking water, certain chemicals, oils and fuel.
- As an impervious, resilient and chemically resistant floor or wall coating in food manufacturing plants, breweries, canning and bottling factories.
- As a gas and vapour barrier.
- As a protective and decorative coating in laboratories, abattoirs, etc.
- Other usage areas include oil refineries, paper mills, power stations, garages, hospitals, sugar refineries, hangars and most liquid containment areas.
What benefits from MasterProtect 180?
- Waterproof and protective
- High chemical resistance
- High temperature water resistance
- Solvent free
- High build coating
- Easily applied by brush, roller or airless spraying equipment