MasterRheobuild 1000 – A superplasticising admixture to produce rheoplastic concrete
What is MasterRheobuild 1000?
MasterRheobuild 1000 is a superplasticising admixture that contains a sulphonated polymer. It is chloride free and is specially formulated to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete.
Rheoplastic concrete is a fluid concrete with a slump value of at least 200mm or higher that flows easily but at the same time is free from segregation and has the same water/cement ratio as that of a no-slump concrete without additive.
MasterRheobuild 1000 has been formulated to meet the requirements of ASTM C494 for Type A & F & BS 5075 admixtures.
MasterRheobuild 1000 is compatible with all cements meeting recognised international standards.
Where does MasterRheobuild 1000 work?
Master Rheobuild 1000 is recommended for:
- all types of concrete mixes in which high strength and very high flowability are essential
- precast concrete
- cold weather concreting
- What are benefits of MasterRheobuild 1000?
- Very high workability - Short placement time. Saves time and labour
- High water reduction - High impermeability and strength. Improved durability
- Superior cohesion - No segregation even at high workability. Excellent concrete quality
- High early strength - Early demoulding. Shorter steam curing cycles
- Low shrinkage and creep - Better dimensional stability