MasterSeal 930 - Dynamic joint waterproofing bandage and epoxy resin adhesive for rapid return to service applications
What is MasterSeal 930?
MasterSeal 930 is a highly elastic pre- formed bandage for waterproofing over joints or cracks in water retaining structures, such as reservoirs and water towers, where a high degree of movement is expected in both vertical and horizontal applications.
Where does MasterSeal 930 work?
MasterSeal 930 is used to ensure continuity of waterproofing over joints or cracks in structures such as:
- Water reservoirs
- Water towers
- Filter beds
What are features and benefits of MasterSeal 930?
- 3 day return to service at ≥ 14°C
- 10 day return to service at ≥ 7°C
- Proven high performance
- Reg 31 approved for contact with potable water
- Can be applied in damp conditions
- Resistant to UV light, ozone and a wide range of chemicals
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical joint/cracks
- Low adhesive consumption
- No solvent wipe required