MasterSeal HY 495 - Ultra-high performance, façade and structural sealant
What is MasterSeal HY 495?
MasterSeal HY 495 is a high-grade, hybrid Silane-terminated polyurethane compound one component moisture curing, low-modulus sealant and adhesive.
Where does MasterSeal HY 495 work?
MasterSeal HY 495 is a hybrid sealant specially developed for sealing of all types of external or internal facade joints.
- Expansion joints,
- Construction joints,
- Joints in precast elements,
- External wall and cladding joints,
- Infill panel joints,
- Curtain wall,
- Window and door frame sealing
- Bridge and balcony parapets,
- Retaining walls,
- Reservoirs and water retaining structures
What benefits from MasterSeal HY 495?
- Single Component – Easy to use
- Primer free – Faster & Easier application
- Odorless – Can be used internally
- Fungal growth Resistant – Hygenic
- UV & Weather Resistant – Long term durability