MasterSeal NP 474 - Resilient, durable primerless polyurethane sealant and adhesive
What is MasterSeal NP 474?
MasterSeal NP 474 is a single component polyurethane based sealant for floor joints, wall joints in public areas, prisons, schools, colleges, hospitals because of excellent resilience and pick resistance.
Where does MasterSeal NP 474 work?
- For interior and exterior application.
- For floor connection and expansion joints in buildings and civil structures
- For pedestrian and traffic areas (e.g. car decks/parks)
- For warehouse and production areas
- For ceramic tile coverings exposed to traffic (e.g. public areas, shopping centers)
- For medium chemical and mechanical loads (e.g. canteen kitchens, garages)
- As a strong resilient elastic adhesive for construction and industrial applications.
What benefits from MasterSeal NP 474?
- Single component – Easy to use
- Good mechanical Resistance – Suitable for medium duty applications
- Non-Priming – Faster & Easier Application
- Fast skinning time - Low risk of dirt pickup.
- Smooth blister free surface – Aesthetically pleasing
- Good chemical resistance – Wider application range