How does MasterTop 105 work?
MasterTop 105 is a non-metallic floor hardener, which contains silicon carbide and other specially graded aggregates. It is applied as a dry shake over freshly floated concrete to provide a durable, non-slip monolithic floor.
It is recommended for factories, workshops, showrooms, food and beverage processing areas, where a durable, non-rusting, non-slip floor is required to withstand moderate to heavy traffic as well as freezers & chillers with forklift traffic.
What makes MasterTop 105 a unique solution?
MasterTop 105 provides high abrasion and impact resistance giving the floor a long service life.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 105?
- Better abrasion resistance than plain concrete – extended service life
- Non rusting – suitable for wet environments
- Non-slip – improved safety for personnel and forklifts in wet environments.
- Dense surface – resists oil and grease penetration
- Coloured surface – can create aesthetically pleasing environment
- Easy application at time of placing concrete – floor available for full service once concrete is cured.
- Able to applied at higher ambient temperatures –wide application range