How does MasterTop 1080 work?
MasterTop 1080 is a durable floor coating based on a high build, hard wearing, two-component epoxy resin system. The cured floor provides excellent resistance to both chemical and mechanical damage.
MasterTop 1080 is recommended for floors and as a corrosion resistant coating to most construction materials in:
- Chemical industries
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic facilities
- Food and drink processing plants
- Electronic and electrical industries
- Mining industries
- Water and sewerage treatment plants
- Multi-level carparks
What makes MasterTop 1080 a unique solution?
MasterTop 1080 has a user-friendly mix ratio and pot life and provides a hard, durable and glossy film. MasterTop 1080 may be applied to a wide variety of substrates (concrete, masonry, timber etc) and can be coloured to suit the environment.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1080?
- Pre-packaged and proportioned - no onsite mixing errors
- Excellent durability – suitable for forklift traffic
- High resistance to chemical attack – suitable for contact with chemicals
- Multipurpose - can be applied to vertical and horizontal substrates
- Long pot life – extended working time
- Bonds to damp surfaces - suitable for shutdown work
- Can be coloured - enhances work environments
- Non-skid texture adjustable – skid resistance matched to the use