MasterTop 330 – Heavy duty high strength iron aggregate topping
How does MasterTop 330 work?
MasterTop 330 can be applied over prepared hardened concrete it gives significantly longer service life than either normal high strength concrete or natural aggregate toppings.
What makes MasterTop 330 a unique solution?
MasterTop 330 meets the needs of customers who need a floor topping to cope with excessively abrasive environments like tracked vehicle workshops and waste transfer stations.
MasterTop 330 has a lower modulus of elasticity than other toppings of equivalent compressive strength which increases impact resistance and total energy absorbing capacity (toughness).
How can you benefit from MasterTop 330?
- Ease of application – Extended working life at screedable consistency (130 to 180mm slump) allows ample time to place, float and finish. Rotary compactors are not required.
- Heavy duty, durable industrial floor topping – Formulated to be applied at a thickness of 13 to 40mm, provides compressive strengths equivalent or superior to no-slump and other toppings.
- High abrasion resistance – Eight times more wear resistance than plain concrete.
- Greater toughness – Energy absorbing capacity is significantly greater than normal high strength concrete or natural aggregate toppings.
- Increased impact resistance – Four times greater than plain concrete.
- High density surface – Resists oil and grease penetration, reduces dusting and absorption.
- Easier to clean – Lower maintenance costs.
- Protects against joint deterioration – Iron armouring eliminates the risk of dangerous protruding or buckled joints from steel tiles, minimises damage to production goods and increases the life of materials handling equipment.